Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Eternal Life is the reward for believers

Who gives eternal life? 

"Then shall HE [JESUS] answer them saying, ' I say unto you insomuch as you have done it unto the least of these, you did it unto Me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment; but the righteous into eternal life. " Matthew 25: 45-46, King James Holy Bible

"And JESUS answered and said, 'verily i say unto you : there is no man that hath left house or brethren or sisters or father or mother, or wife, or children, or lands , for My sake and the gospel's but he shall receive a hundred-fold now in this time, houses, and brethren and sisters, and mothers, and children and lands, with persecutions ; and in the world to come, eternal life. " Mark 10: 29-30,KJV 

"For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on HIM, should not perish, but have everlasting life. " John 3:15, KJV

JESUS said, "My sheep hear My voice and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish; neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My FATHER {GOD] which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to place them out of My FATHR's hand. I and My FATHER are One. " John 10: 27-30, KJV

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life through JESUS Christ our Lord. " Romans 6:23, KJV

"Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living GOD, Who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate, laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. " I Timothy 6:17-19, KJV

"But after that, the kindness and love of GOD our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to HIS mercy HE saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of The Holy Ghost; which HE shed on us abundantly through JESUS Christ our Saviour; that being justified by HIS grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. " Titus 3: 4-7, KJV

"And being made perfect , HE [JESUS] becomes the author of eternal salvation unto all that obey HIM; called of GOD an high priest after the order of Mel-chis-e-dec. ... but this man because HE continuity forever, hath an unchangeable priesthood, wherefore HE is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto GOD by HIM, seeing HE ever liveth to make intercession for them" Hebrews 5: 9-10, 7:24-25 ;KJV

"He that believeth on The Son of GOD hath the witness in himself; he that believeth not GOD hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that GOD gave of His Son. And this is the record , that GOD hath given to us eternal life and this life is in His Son.  He that hath The Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of GOD hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on The Name of The Son of GOD; that ye may know that ye have eternal life; and that ye may believe on The Name of The Son of GOD. " I John 5:1013, KJV

"Keep yourselves in the love of GOD, looking for the mercy of our LORD JESUS Christ unto eternal life. " Jude verse 21 [only one chapter in Jude]. KJV. 

2 Sept 2014:
Copyright notice: this blog and all content on it is created by me Gloria Poole residing in Missouri but born in the state of Georgia, and it is covered by U S copyright law. This blog and or its individual posts may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor be saved to disk, nor downloaded, nor printed at remote,  nor copied, nor photo-copied [screen-captured] , nor in any way with any method be reproduced. I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to all art and photos I create  with any method of technique or medium on any surface anywhere any location any reason or no reason, whether or not I photograph it on any camera, phone, etc, and whether or not I publicly display it anywhere. I have never signed a blanket waiver of my copyrights to art I have created and do not have an artist's rep [agent] to represent me, and never did].  I drew,  painted, signed, photographed and uploaded all art on this blog and on any blog of mine. However, remember that the King James Holy Bible is not copyrighted and is in the public domain so anyone can write down those scriptures.  This copyright is for my words I wrote and the art and or photos I, Gloria Poole, created / create in the future.

For the record and to establish provenance of art I have already created also: I moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009 with the art I had in my possession at that time. I paint some of the sketches I created  in do-overs into oils on canvas and those are very visible on the web. I put many of them on my mini exhibit of art at https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com, and also on my Picasa albums at https://picasaweb.google.com/gloriapoole.  I, Gloria Poole, am a white, Southern Baptist Christian, woman, single-again, twice-divorced, republican, personhood promoter, prolife activist-blogger, photographer, artist in all mediums, poet, author, illustrator, cartoonist, writer, University of Georgia alumna, U S citizen born in the state of Georgia [but I lived in several places including New York, UK briefly, Nebraska, South Carolina, Colorado, Virginia, North Carolina], former TV producer,tweeter, Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri [but before that in Georgia, UK, other states] , natural mother of only two children who are grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh;  and citizen journo . Gloria Poole is my real, born with, legal name and I resumed it legally by Court order at the time of divorce from male DBP at Centennial Colorado in Oct, 2007 ; and I also removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore at the time of final decree . I was glad to end that four year horrible marriage of multiple trauma and injuries to me caused by male DBP, [which I testified about in Court on several occasions ].  That second divorce is public record in the state of Colorado, and my first divorce is public record in the state of Georgia. I have created art regularly since 1991, and I had formal training in drawing and in mixing colors /paint and painting in oils.

Copyright. Gloria Poole also known as Gloria and Gloria Poole, RN, artist and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; artist-gloriapoole; @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; gloria0817; gpoole817; Ms. Gloria Poole; Poole.Gloria; gloriapoole-paintings; cartooning-by-gloriapoole; photo-by-gloriapoole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN is standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse, at my own, private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone, on 2 Sept 2014 at 5:03pm.